News   May 03, 2024
 962     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 592     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 284     0 

Loggia Condos (Queensway & Islington, Brandylane, 2x 10s, SMV Architects) COMPLETE

Hi,

Newbie here.

I just bought a brand new SouthEast corner unit at the East Loggia.

The view is great, and the building is very clean and impressive.

I've been shopping for many months, and this is by far one of the best condos for the money IMO.

You've certainly got great access to movies now, and you're just a couple of blocks away from the best (and just about the most expensive) sushi in the city at Kaji.

The view is great, and the building is very clean and impressive.

o.k., GP, welcome to the forum, and let's see some pics!! :)

o.k., GP, welcome to the forum, and let's see some pics!! :)

Thanks

I will be moving in in 2 weeks. The unit is brand new, and never been occuppied, so I will need alot of time to set it up.

The Loggia is great. Like I said, I've seen dozens of buildings in TO and this one was a good location for me.

The building itself is really nice. The exterior landscaping is impressive, and the gym and party room are amazing. My girlfriend is an interior designer/architect downtown, and she was even impressed!

You've certainly got great access to movies now, and you're just a couple of blocks away from the best (and just about the most expensive) sushi in the city at Kaji.

For real - the Queensway Theatre is only a few blocks away too! :p

Hey! Is someone here living in this building (1040/1050 The Queensway)?
I'm planning to buy an apartment there and I would like to hear more about the condo, region, neighborhood, among others before moving.

I don't live there, but I can tell you that the units are great, neighbourhood good for shopping/commuting/etc..

Only thing, the amenities are a bit spartan - the pool, for example, which the two towers share, is /tiny/

Back