Toronto M5V Condominiums | 118.87m | 35s | Lifetime | Core Architects

They are finally demolishing the Bandidos restaurant that was still left after the speedy muffler was torn down. This is a god sign. Maybe the ground breaking will take place on the proposed day of May 10th.

Thank you for the update! Looking forward to watching the tower rise.....

April 29

The Bandidos restaurant is being demolished.
2453233886_b88f791fa5_b.jpg

Nice little fireplace up against Muse's wall. A second floor M5V resident could be so lucky to find that as a feature of their unit someday...

April 29

The Bandidos restaurant is being demolished.
2453233886_b88f791fa5_b.jpg

The building left of Bandidos and on the roof top was or still is a night club/restaurant that use to blast loud music almost every summer weekend nights right out on the roof top when I used to live in that area. It would drive us and almost everyone else in that area crazy. Anyone know what's going to happen with that restaurant/club once the M5V goes up?

I will be living on the 7th floor. I will be right above that patio. Hopefully the noise will not be too bad, but we will have to wait and see. I am excited that they will officially be breaking ground on may 10.

I went to the groundbreaking. They had some free snacks, champagne, and a coffee mug gift sets. They also took some pictures with lucky residents holding gold shovels. I forgot my camera, but there was an official photographer that took some pics. Maybe those will end up at http://www.m5vlife.com or in the condo guide mag. It was fun meeting some of the residents so early before moving in.
We were told that the 'pile driver' will start on Monday May 12, making large holes in the ground.

I will be living on the 7th floor. I will be right above that patio. Hopefully the noise will not be too bad, but we will have to wait and see. I am excited that they will officially be breaking ground on may 10.

That's funny I will be on the 8th floor right above it as well! Could be neighbours!! i hope that club goes down or changes or something. i know we will be living in a noisy, fast paced enviroment, but that is too close to home!

That's funny I will be on the 8th floor right above it as well! Could be neighbours!! i hope that club goes down or changes or something. i know we will be living in a noisy, fast paced enviroment, but that is too close to home!

Oh don't worry too much--that's part of "city living" in a vibrant area--the compromises are well worth it! My unit at M5V is the size of my walk-in closet in my old home out of Toronto--but I am SO excited!
You will LOVE your new condo!

Back