News   May 03, 2024
 617     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 399     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 215     0 

Star of Downtown, The (Willowfield/Norstar, 12s, Kirkor) COMPLETE

Haha...the neighbors will be in for a treat alright...they will rise each and every morning to the sound of headboards pounding without mercy on the walls accompained by the music of sexy youthful girls screaming in harmony to the beat of headboards...;)

Let me guess, theology majors?

Build status

Hi...I was lucky to obtain a picture of one of the units that is being worked on currently. This unit is on the lower level (maybe 3rd or 4th floor). Looking at this picture, I don't think the owners will be moving in anytime soon. Then again, I am not in the construction industry and can be completely wrong.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 261
Haha...the neighbors will be in for a treat alright...they will rise each and every morning to the sound of headboards pounding without mercy on the walls accompained by the music of sexy youthful girls screaming in harmony to the beat of headboards...;)

Once you've moved in, you might want to check out Slack's on Church St. There are always piles of chicks hanging out there just waiting for hotshot U of T studs to show 'em the ropes.

PS - Some of those girls may really appreciate the Scar's aesthetic qualities too, and may be able to fix those holes you'll be making in the plasterboard. Have fun!

Once you've moved in, you might want to check out Slack's on Church St. There are always piles of chicks hanging out there just waiting for hotshot U of T studs to show 'em the ropes.

PS - Some of those girls may really appreciate the Scar's aesthetic qualities too, and may be able to fix those holes you'll be making in the plasterboard. Have fun!

Oh, your nasty!!! :D

hahaha you guys are a hoot!
....So what time do you anticipate the condo to be ready for move-in? Would it be foolish of me to think that it will be ready by August of 08?

The crappier the design, the more suitable for college-kid rumpus-room antics, I guess...

Only on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and, uh, Thursdays, uh, Fridays, maybe Saturdays I think and just Sundays.

I hear Slack's on Church St. is a lesbian bar...

Ya, that was sort of the joke. They don't generally welcome men, unless accompanied by a lady I believe.

well might've been a "joke" but when we go in with 1 hot smoking chick each and leave with 3 a piece, i might need to borrow your mattress because mine wont be big enough.....well i guess theres always the kitchen table + counter... ;)

Alright, on a more serious note, I just want to know what kind of things are in the area? (i.e. restauraunts, shops, grocery stores etc...?). Are there any parks or outdoor fields or anything along those lines?

Alright, on a more serious note, I just want to know what kind of things are in the area? (i.e. restauraunts, shops, grocery stores etc...?). Are there any parks or outdoor fields or anything along those lines?

There's one supermarket right across the road, and another one a short walk further down Sherbourne or through St Jamestown. One convenience store is next door to your building, and two more at the corner of Wellesley and Parliament. There's a park at the foot of the Hugh Garner coop, about 2 minutes walk away. Nearby restaurants include Rashnaa (Sri Lankan), Timothys (Indian), Big Mama's (Organic Italian-ish), and Provence Delice (French Bisto). On the other end of the scale there's also Pizza Pizza, Wing Machine and Tim Hortons. Jet Fuel is the local coffee house, and a Starbucks is rumoured for the building site at Parliament and Winchester.

More relevant to your extracurricular activities, perhaps, is the presence of a large Shoppers Drug Mart on Parliament, and another one in progress on Sherbourne. ;)

Any news on what's moving into the retail spaces on the ground floor of the SoD yet?

Back