News   May 03, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 666     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 306     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
I passed by today. That things is huge really. Toronto Life Square is looking more put together.

Inside, work is ongoing on the Starbucks (on the right side of the lobby).

Wow its massive! I with everyone who is annoyed by the gap between the tri-vision and LCD screen. You would thing they would pay more attention to spacing after the LCD mishap.

I was by the area the other day and was surprised that snow hadn't been removed from the square. There were a couple of pathways cleared across but that was it. I really think a winter/christmas use should be found for the place, such as a winter carnival or carousel, or skating, or an official site for Santa or something!! The decorations were also very bland, which has been mentioned before. I find it hard to believe that the city can't come up with some creative and interesting use for what basically turns into a huge tract of snow in the middle of the city's busiest shopping crossroads.

"There She Wrote"?

9294_0031.jpg

is it just me or will Telus ads always look crappy on the building with their white backgrounds? A white-background ad seems to look a thousand times worse than an ad that fills the space with colour.

I hope the ventilation shafts get covered up really soon (like, now!!!) with the three-piece vertical sign as per the renderings. It's a perfect spot for a really big Cheez Whiz ad. The Cheez Whiz people are ignoring a great marketing opportunity, don't y'all think?

Go cheesy or go home!!!

I hope the ventilation shafts get covered up really soon (like, now!!!) with the three-piece vertical sign as per the renderings. It's a perfect spot for a really big Cheez Whiz ad. The Cheez Whiz people are ignoring a great marketing opportunity, don't y'all think?

Go cheesy or go home!!!

I guess you do have a point. They could have a giant ad with a bottle of Cheez Whiz running down the side covering the Heating and Cooling Ducts. And as the "coup de gras" have some yellow goop flying out the top, "supersoaking" the pedestrians on the sidewalk below.

....Personally I think that would be really cool.

Back