News   May 10, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   May 10, 2024
 2.5K     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 1.3K     0 

TV Show: Heroes

I like the fact that Peter is the most powerful. It's great because the show is set up so Peter and Syler almost never meet each other. But you know if they meet up..Peter is gonna open up a can of "whoop ass" on Syler.

I like the fact that Peter is the most powerful. It's great because the show is set up so Peter and Syler almost never meet each other. But you know if they meet up..Peter is gonna open up a can of "whoop ass" on Syler.

Except for the two times they've met already. The one time Sylar definately kicked Peter's ass. Although I'll give Peter credit since he didn't know how to use his powers fully at that point. But there is no excuse for their second confrontation when the show (in general) dropped the ball.

I love that Peter has all the powers. It makes him a very complex character. Why? Because Peter's an emotional spounge, too. And that is his weakness. Sylar is as rock solid evil as it gets while Peter is a bleeding heart hero. Those two characteristics almost negate their powers. Case in point, Peter was so easily manipulated by Adam based on his love for his brother and his hardon for Caitlin that he let Adam convince him of what common sense and all his friends said not to be true. Sylar is so evil that he can't see the forest from the tree and without the perspective he is dangerous but not as effective.

They killed the wrong Petrelli. Nathan was one of my favourite characters (too bad he didn't get much air time this season) and is played by a solid actor to boot. In contrast, the guy who plays Peter is probably the worst actor on this show and Peter's character is simply too powerful to be interesting anymore. Oh well, at least Noah (my other favourite character) is still alive.

As far as Adam goes, I never liked how they turned him into a villian. He was simply too likeable of a character to be evil. With that being said, I enjoyed his story and wish we had an entire season to see where they were going with him.

I liked it very much.

Peter is still meh and too emotional.

Nathan better not die.

Sylar is omg so evil. Glad to have him back.

Niki is gone. Yay.

Maya is gone. Yay. Then she starts living again. Boo.

The last 2 posts just prove that viewers are too hard on Peter. He's too powerful, he's too emotional, he's too stupid...

Well, so what if he's powerful? The show can introduce more powerful villains if they want. Too emotional? Well, maybe THAT's his weakness. He has a big heart, can only see good things from others and easily trust other people. So despite that he's powerful, he has his weaknesses as well. So what's the problem here?

Without Peter, who can stop the virus or Sylar? Or other future villains whom can be as powerful as Peter?

Give Peter a break already! I like Peter the most because I find he's the most complicated character and has lots of potential.

The last 2 posts just prove that viewers are too hard on Peter. He's too powerful, he's too emotional, he's too stupid...

Well, so what if he's powerful? The show can introduce more powerful villains if they want. Too emotional? Well, maybe THAT's his weakness. He has a big heart, can only see good things from others and easily trust other people. So despite that he's powerful, he has his weaknesses as well. So what's the problem here?

Without Peter, who can stop the virus or Sylar? Or other future villains whom can be as powerful as Peter?

Give Peter a break already! I like Peter the most because I find he's the most complicated character and has lots of potential.

the problem i have with peter is that he almost never thinks for himself. he pretty much does what people tell him. it's just a shame that with all those powers he's such a push-over. and to top it off, personally, i never liked the guys acting. it just seems too forced imo.

I think Peter's character is great. And his weaknesses or abiltiy to be pushed-over is an interesting element to his hero-status. He's like an anti-hero in that respect because he lacks a lot of the stereotypical qualities of comic book heros ( self-assurance, emotional stability, full perspective on crime fighting, etc). And I think Milo is a good enough actor for the role and for this show. I mean, he's not a horrible actor like lets say, the kid who plays Lyle (Claire' brother). He's just bad. And he's not as solid as, oh lets say the actress who plays his mother. Now she's good.

I will miss Heros but Lost will come back (for at least 8 episodes) in February and that will make me forget all about Peter and his merry band of supers.

But this thread doesnt' have to die. We can just talk about Kristen Bell over and over and over. Think about it ;)

I think Peter's character is great. And his weaknesses or abiltiy to be pushed-over is an interesting element to his hero-status. He's like an anti-hero in that respect because he lacks a lot of the stereotypical qualities of comic book heros ( self-assurance, emotional stability, full perspective on crime fighting, etc). And I think Milo is a good enough actor for the role and for this show. I mean, he's not a horrible actor like lets say, the kid who plays Lyle (Claire' brother). He's just bad. And he's not as solid as, oh lets say the actress who plays his mother. Now she's good.

I will miss Heros but Lost will come back (for at least 8 episodes) in February and that will make me forget all about Peter and his merry band of supers.

But this thread doesnt' have to die. We can just talk about Kristen Bell over and over and over. Think about it ;)

well lyle doesn't even count as a characte imo. we've barely seen him at all.

the problem i have with peter is that he almost never thinks for himself. he pretty much does what people tell him. it's just a shame that with all those powers he's such a push-over. and to top it off, personally, i never liked the guys acting. it just seems too forced imo.

And that's EXACTLY who Peter is. Ever since season one, episode one, his mother said that he basically let Nathan push him around etc. He can't help it, that's what he is. And even though he's the most powerful hero, he has his weakness.

I don't think Milo is bad at all. I can't see anyone is more Peter than he is. Talking about bad, I think Masi is the most over-rated, very bad all around actor.

^ are you kidding me? Have you seen the guy as himself? He's completely different than the happy-go-lucky geek that is Hiro.

If I saw him walking down the street, I would expect him to be just like Hiro: that's good acting.

^ are you kidding me? Have you seen the guy as himself? He's completely different than the happy-go-lucky geek that is Hiro.

If I saw him walking down the street, I would expect him to be just like Hiro: that's good acting.

Yes, very bad acting esp his "sad face" scenes. Those are not "sad face" expression but "stone face". And when he gets serious, yet again, the "stone face". I can't tell the diff between his "sad" and "serious" face cause both are "stone" face to me. And his childlike scenes and the high pitched voice are getting old...

Back