News   Apr 25, 2024
 181     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 600     1 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 744     0 

Where to get English beer on tap in downtown east?

The Only is a fine establishment, but if you're interested in something south of the Danny, try this cool new spot in Little India - it rocks. Was there Saturday night and for a little bar it's got some nice variety in the taps department. It's a welcome change to the area.
How have I gone down Gerrard street every day and not noticed that? I always thought that was a odd location, not very visible. It's interesting to watch Little India very slowly recede from Coxwell.

Have to check this out ...

How have I gone down Gerrard street every day and not noticed that? I always thought that was a odd location, not very visible. It's interesting to watch Little India very slowly recede from Coxwell.

Have to check this out ...
I checked out the website and didn't see any mention of English beer. What's on tap there?

It's great to see new establishments popping up. Nice to see new life in Little India. I'll definitely be dropping by soon.

Sorry that I'm replying late but have you tried Bier Markt in the St Lawrence Market area? I haven't been there for a while and it gets crowded on weekend nights but they do have English beers as I recall from a couple of years ago.

Having just come back from the UK and being reminded what I'm missing - I too am searching for an English pint!

The Feathers has London Pride and ESB, and has a great English pub vibe - similar to the old House on Parliament. Haven't found anything else though...

Having just come back from the UK and being reminded what I'm missing - I too am searching for an English pint!

The Feathers has London Pride and ESB, and has a great English pub vibe - similar to the old House on Parliament. Haven't found anything else though...
There's the Queen's Head pub on Queen Street in Leslieville. I haven't been there, but I'm assuming it's the kind of place that would have English beer on tap.

Back