News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.1K     3 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 325     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 698     1 

Vladimir Putin's Russian Federation

IS always claims responsibility. Russia has already blamed Ukraine and want it debated at the UN Security Council, which I find absolutely hilarious. Russia has enough 'internal' disgruntled groups without having to look outward. With Putin at the helm, I wouldn't rule out a false flag operation.

IS always claims responsibility. Russia has already blamed Ukraine and want it debated at the UN Security Council, which I find absolutely hilarious. Russia has enough 'internal' disgruntled groups without having to look outward. With Putin at the helm, I wouldn't rule out a false flag operation.

Though it would appear the US warned Russia beforehand.

AoD

I wouldn't say it's false flag necessarily, especially if the West had intelligence of this in advance. But I do think it's the possible that the FSB knew this was coming and might have let it happen. Then again, they could also be incompetent.

I wouldn't say it's false flag necessarily, especially if the West had intelligence of this in advance. But I do think it's the possible that the FSB knew this was coming and might have let it happen. Then again, they could also be incompetent.

I don't think it is a false-flag, but why let a good opportunity go to waste? You can already see reports of Putin et al conveniently blaming Ukraine for it. What I do find interesting is that US made the point of publicly warning Russia - precisely to stop Russia from selling this notion internationally.

AoD

Though it would appear the US warned Russia beforehand.

AoD
The US State Department warned its embassy employees of something imminent. How specific their intelligence was will never be known. Either it was chatter about something at a large venue, or they had something more specific but toned it down deliberately.

The US State Department warned its embassy employees of something imminent. How specific their intelligence was will never be known. Either it was chatter about something at a large venue, or they had something more specific but toned it down deliberately.

The most laughable is the demand from Russia to the US that the latter shares everything they know.:rolleyes:

AoD

Back