Valhalla Town Square (Edilcan) - Real Estate -

Just notified that the new tentative occupancy date in the Park Terrace south building was moved from March 2020 to August 2020

i bought a unit in the south building and yes the occupancy moved from march 5th to aug 2020..any idea when is the occupancy for the tower 1 and north building?

Does any one know when is the occupancy for the Vallaha Town Square condo? I heard the occupancy has shifted from original date Feb 2021 to July 2021.

Last edited:
Does anybody know the occupancy and closing date for Valhalla town square condo?

Has anyone received any communication from the builder for either the tower or the north/south building for occupancy or pre delivery inspection?
from outside the buildings looks ready but does anyone know of what the status is on the inside?
any insights will be helpful

thanks

Has anyone received any communication from the builder for either the tower or the north/south building for occupancy or pre delivery inspection?
from outside the buildings looks ready but does anyone know of what the status is on the inside?
any insights will be helpful

thanks
I emailed them last month and they replied saying there is a Unavoidable Delay Event that will push my occupancy date even further than the original mid April date and the builder hopefully will let me know 30 days before as when that date will be. I have a unit in the tower.

I emailed them last month and they replied saying there is a Unavoidable Delay Event that will push my occupancy date even further than the original mid April date and the builder hopefully will let me know 30 days before as when that date will be. I have a unit in the tower.
By Unavoidable Delay Event they mean Covid? The building was ready from outside for like 5-6 months. Is that really takes so long to finish the inside ? Lately , covid became a new excuse...

for me when i checked with them in Jan they said the following

The occupancy date for your suite remains unchanged. However, due to an Unavoidable Delay as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic which we advised you of on April 9, 2020 may result in your occupancy date being extended. In the event that there will be a change, we will notify you as soon as possible.

So as per them the date is still final but they don't tell how many days of notice are they supposed to give of there is a change. Does anyone know if law gives them all right to change dates at the last moment?

I am a but scared that we will be left in a guessing game till last moment .. does anyone else have the same thoughts

Last time I heard was the occupancy is in mid march and haven't heard back after that. What floor are you on. My unit is on 11th floor in the tower.

Last time I heard was the occupancy is in mid march and haven't heard back after that. What floor are you on. My unit is on 11th floor in the tower.
Please email them and ask, let us know what you find. My unit is on 26th floor and occupancy on mid April. No PDI yet.

Just wondering if anyone got any updates from the builder? I emailed them last week to ask if my mid-April occupancy date was still on track, but they said it will likely get delayed due to covid and that they will send me a follow-up email this week providing the new date. However, I didn't receive any email from them all week.

Just wondering if anyone got any updates from the builder? I emailed them last week to ask if my mid-April occupancy date was still on track, but they said it will likely get delayed due to covid and that they will send me a follow-up email this week providing the new date. However, I didn't receive any email from them all week.
Where did you buy units? I emailed them 2 weeks ago and received same answer. No follow up email since. I have unit in north building

Back