Upper East Village (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

Walked by today and the walking area around the condo is laid down (still need to put the gravel / sand between the stones), the lobby looks complete (stone work, the entry way communication system, and security staff was at the desk), couple of trees are planted in the common area (last photo).

I looked into the ground floor units and all of them don’t have floors laid down yet. I could see some units with unhung doors and baseboard material staged. I could see some of the upper units have kitchen cabinetry and under cabinet lighting installed (couldn’t see much else).

4C33D296-A367-4871-8845-BBC9DC4FB9F8.jpeg
2FAE0AF0-089B-4138-A095-6A8C17626C8F.jpeg
4FD8118E-AE15-48C6-983F-CDB1DA12B7DC.jpeg
50EA25D2-C625-452D-A56C-8278078C5A58.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Walked by today and the walking area around the condo is laid down (still need to put the gravel / sand between the stones), the lobby looks complete (stone work, the entry way communication system, and security staff was at the desk), couple of trees are planted in the common area (last photo).

I looked into the ground floor units and all of them don’t have floors laid down yet. I could see some units with unhung doors and baseboard material staged. I could see some of the upper units have kitchen cabinetry and under cabinet lighting installed (couldn’t see much else).

View attachment 445661View attachment 445662View attachment 445663View attachment 445664
its looking great. has anybody received any updates about their move in date? i haven't received mail/email in months

Mine is still set for Jan 10th (2nd floor). I did get my email for my PDI which is Jan 4th. But i see a lot of the Podium units are for lease on MLS, so it looks like a bunch of the units are ready.

The address of this building will be 33 Frederick Todd Way

Mine is still set for Jan 10th (2nd floor). I did get my email for my PDI which is Jan 4th. But i see a lot of the Podium units are for lease on MLS, so it looks like a bunch of the units are ready.

The address of this building will be 33 Frederick Todd Way
Jan 10th? thats exciting!. so maybe my unit will be ready for march 01. i better start looking for movers. :) thanks for the update!

Spoke to soon. I just received another email today stating my date is pushed back 3 more days to Jan 13th. Stating the same issue as the last one with the TSSA strike.

Back