Tridel At The Well (Tridel) - Real Estate -

... Is there anything available pre-con for Condos in any of the Condo towers? Have all units/buildings even been released yet?
Chatted with the sales office during their first week (at Wellington) and learned their Classic 1 units are for the most part sold out except for the 3 BR models. Their Classic 2 1BR units were all sold out as well with only 1BR+D and above being offered to the public. Their signature building units above 3 million are still available and comes with free parking (worth 90k)

p.s. To admins, I'm just sharing info to the forum of what I learned. If this is not the right place to mention this, let me know and I'll delete my post.

Last edited:
Chatted with the sales office during their first week and learned their Classic 1 units are for the most part sold out except for the 3 BR models. Their Classic 2 1BR units were all sold out as well with only 1BR+D and above being offered to the public. Their signature building units above 3 million are still available and comes with free parking (worth 90k)

p.s. To admins, I'm just sharing info to the forum of what I learned. If this is not the right place to mention this, let me know and I'll delete my post.
The available units, layouts, and prices are all posted on the Tridel website.

Here's the latest price list of what's left for anyone interested
image0.jpeg

Last edited:
Ouch, look at those maintenance fees. $0.85/ft for a brand new condo, not including the parking and locker fees.

hate to revive this thread but im wondering about the rental suites. any ideas when those come onto market? kinda want to mark the date so i dont miss the opportunity (my office will be in the office tower at the well)
how close to completion would they be put up?

Back