Tridel At The Well (Tridel) - Real Estate -

Fmly

Member Bio
Reaction score
I see that units are now being released. I am new to condo market so I don't know much but looks like units are being snatched up. Do you foresee this project being sold out within weeks? Also, good project to invest in? I was told pricing is reasonable at 1200 sq/ft to $1000 sq/ft for bigger units.

I see a lot of posting on Kijiji and classifieds..not sure if these agents actually have units or they are just collecting buyer information.

Last edited:
Think most of the small units were already allocated. From an e-mail from Tridel after putting in a worksheet.

"""
Thank you for submitting a worksheet for Tridel at The Well.
The response for this community has been outstanding, our team is working diligently to carefully review your request.
We have commenced with the allocation of suites in our Signature Series Community (Wellington Street West), and accordingly are currently scheduling appointments to sign sales agreements commencing this Saturday, June 29th.
For those of you who have submitted a worksheet for Classic Series I (Front Street West), we will contact individuals who will be successfully allocated a suite commencing Tuesday, July 2nd. We anticipate to commence signing of sales agreements for the Classic Series I on Saturday, July 13th.
"""

I see that units are now being released. I am new to condo market so I don't know much but looks like units are being snatched up. Do you foresee this project being sold out within weeks? Also, good project to invest in? I was told pricing is reasonable at 1200 sq/ft to $1000 sq/ft for bigger units.

I see a lot of posting on Kijiji and classifieds..not sure if these agents actually have units or they are just collecting buyer information.

It has been selling for about 3 weeks now. Tridel doesn’t play the VIP/platinum agent game like many developers do, but sales are currently only through an agent (any agent). Prices are around $1,300/sq.ft. Half of the residential buildings are free market, while the others are rentals (one of them the tallest tower next to the office tower). Tridel is currently selling the middle residential tower on Front Street and the most western mid-rise (more boutique and luxurious) on Wellington. The next phase is the shorter most western tower on Front, but prices will be higher when that’s released later on.

Yeah, many of these agents will do anything to get your information, and there has been a lot of fake websites by agents made to look like an official builder’s site. Pretty sleazy if you ask me.

It has been selling for about 3 weeks now. Tridel doesn’t play the VIP/platinum agent game like many developers do, but sales are currently only through an agent (any agent). Prices are around $1,300/sq.ft. Half of the residential buildings are free market, while the others are rentals (one of them the tallest tower next to the office tower). Tridel is currently selling the middle residential tower on Front Street and the most western mid-rise (more boutique and luxurious) on Wellington. The next phase is the shorter most western tower on Front, but prices will be higher when that’s released later on.

Yeah, many of these agents will do anything to get your information, and there has been a lot of fake websites by agents made to look like an official builder’s site. Pretty sleazy if you ask me.

And then out of the blue you have agents calling you and emailing you about other projects. They’re building a network with your info.

Thanks for your informative answers. I live uptown so it's hard to gauge if $1200 sq/ft range is good pricing for that area. I see mid-town (Yonge/Englington) condos in that price range so I think it's good and I was told this condo will have upgraded amenities and finishes of higher tier condo. I see a lot of activities in this project forum but how do I know if all the hype is created by builder/realtor or if it's truly good project I should think about investing in?? Lastly, what is your thoughts? I was told that I need to be really actively pursue this development to get a unit from an agent for smaller size (1 bed or 1 bed plus den) unit.

Well, you have to do your own research. Tridel is one of the best builders out there. They build a quality product. Go look at their latest completed projects like 10 York and Aqualina... Look at the amenities in those buildings. They are Second to none. Common areas are very well done and interior finishes should be on par with 10 York or better. On top of that, The Well has plenty of commercial space and located in a trendy high $/sqft area. $1200/ft is very fair pricing.

But no one can tell you this, you have to do your research and see for yourself...that way you'll know if an agent is blowing spoke up your ass.

Downtown will always command a higher $/sqft.

Oh, and one last point about Tridel. They don't cancel projects. They build on time and do not play the whole 1 year occupancy nonsense. You don't move into a construction zone and wait 2 years for them to finish the amenities. Everything is done by the time occupancy begins.

Last edited:
Classic Series I is 90% sold out except some PH level left as of Sept 7th.
Classic Series II released on Sept 7th/2019. Worksheet submission deadline this week, its around 1300-1350$/sq ft as of Sept/2019.

1B+D -- 652 Sq ft -- 8th Floor -- 822,500
1B -- 558 Sq ft -- 8th Floor -- 727,500

Floor increment is $2,500 per floor for 1B & 1B+D.
Floor 5- 18: 9' Ceiling
20% Due in first 365 days.
Parkin $90,000 for suites over $1 million.
Maintenance Fee: $0.85/sq ft.
Tentative Occupancy: 2022 Summer.
IMG_0930.jpg
IMG_0929.jpg
IMG_0916.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck! Everyone I talk to has good things to say about the builder. I mean... as good as they can, I guess.

This looks amazing. It's my current favorite project going up in the downtown core. It's unprecedented and will completely transform Front and Spadina from what used to be a boring nothing,.... Is there anything available pre-con for Condos in any of the Condo towers? Have all units/buildings even been released yet?

Anything unreleased that is to be released in the coming months? Anything at all popping up around $900 sq/ft ?

I don't know, the cheapest I saw were around $1000 for those lower floor/no view units...
Interesting. Location alone is a selling feature, but a view or something unique about the unit is what will make it rise above the pack in case of recession. I'll pass on the low floor no view units... I'm looking for unique opportunities at reasonable price points. A lot of research ....

Anything unreleased that is to be released in the coming months? Anything at all popping up around $900 sq/ft ?

Well, with your search criteria(suites with a good view, etc.), at this price point, may I humbly suggest you might be better off looking for something in the Milton, Newmarket, or Oshawa/Bowmanville areas.....

Back