Toronto XO Condos | 53.64m | 14s | Lifetime | Core Architects

They brought some workers to try and patch up the cladding and are making it an even worse eye sore
Screenshot_20230929_164452_Gallery.jpg

The Wendy’s is now open across the street and because of this project. Taken 13 December.

View attachment 527005

I was hoping they would tear this building down or assemble it with some of the parcels next to it and build something a little more setback from the street. The corner is so tight and the traffic at this intersection is crazy.

I guess the craftmanship for this building isn't top-notch...hopefully, the amenities can make up for it.

Now that the strip malls at the King-Dufferin intersection have been redeveloped, the City of Toronto should relocate this vehicle yard (maybe somewhere in the Stockyards?) and build some co-op housing buildings here with retail at grade to inject some life into this stretch. Right now it's a dead zone.

Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 9.07.47 PM.png

They could connect Laidlaw St. and Machells Ave. to King St. to improve access and walkability to the triangle north of LV. A little plaza on the west side of Laidlaw, maybe just a wide sidewalk with some trees.

king st liberty village city yard.png

With all the office in LV, transit access and gorgeous heritage buildings on the south side of the street this should be a space for people, not a dead wall.

Now that the strip malls at the King-Dufferin intersection have been redeveloped, the City of Toronto should relocate this vehicle yard (maybe somewhere in the Stockyards?) and build some co-op housing buildings here with retail at grade to inject some life into this stretch. Right now it's a dead zone.

View attachment 534631

They could connect Laidlaw St. and Machells Ave. to King St. to improve access and walkability to the triangle north of LV. A little plaza on the west side of Laidlaw, maybe just a wide sidewalk with some trees.

View attachment 534630

With all the office in LV, transit access and gorgeous heritage buildings on the south side of the street this should be a space for people, not a dead wall.
Couldn't agree with this more and think about it every time I walk past it.

Back