Mississauga Wesley Tower at Daniels City Centre | ?m | 43s | Daniels | Rafael + Bigauskas

Jasonzed

Member Bio
Reaction score
I went to the Daniels Erin Mills Sales Office and one of the visiting agents said that Daniels will be announcing their next MCC project which will be located at City Centre Drive and Confederation Drive in front of Parkside Village. It makes sense in that they have since torn down the old sales office on the grounds of the YMCA and converted it back to a parking lot. I suspect that a new sales office will be built next to Limelight behind the Living Arts Centre.

Stay tuned.

Last edited:
0a8450f6-5fd8-4070-8ddd-9484afe0637c_zpsj4q9nud0.jpg

Finally! This parking lot disappearing will make quite a difference on the Confederation Drive street wall which is already a lot more urban than anything else in City Centre.

Can't wait to see the proposal!

That has always been the next location for the next Daniel tower.

It has sat empty too long. Has no impact on the so call park.

The next area will be on Rathburn between Living Art Dr and Confederation Dr.

Don't know who own the land for the parking lot of the Y or is part of the Y. Parking should be underground with something on top of it.

Wait... why did the thread title change to say Prince of Wales/Living Arts? I thought this was the lot at Confederation and City Centre?

The location in the title is just the sales office (according to the minor variance application) for a project off-site.

Wait... why did the thread title change to say Prince of Wales/Living Arts? I thought this was the lot at Confederation and City Centre?

The location in the title is just the sales office (according to the minor variance application) for a project off-site.
My guess is that for the time being, they have it for the sales centre, then when the project gets announced, the title changes again.

http://danielscitycentre.com/
This summer, Daniels will introduce the newest addition to their iconic 23-acre master-planner, mixed-use community at Daniels City Centre. Located at the corner of Confederation Parkway and City Centre Drive, this new residential tower will be nestled within a destination neighbourhood offering convenient retail and restaurants, a 3-acre park, public art and a central mews connecting residents and creating neighbours, not to mention easy walking access to some of the Mississauga City Centre’s finest attractions including Celebration Square, Square One Shopping Mall, and Sheridan College. Discover how you can become part of this remarkable community and love where you live this summer.
sketch-rendering-colour-newest-final.jpg

DSC06545_zpsipem2mtt.jpg

DSC06547_zps7j0twouf.jpg

So, construction not on the site itself, but this way they can sell the site on Brunhamthorpe first, and then re-use the sales centre for its own site.

I wonder if they'll be going traditional pastiche with this one, or modernist-ish.

So, construction not on the site itself, but this way they can sell the site on Brunhamthorpe first, and then re-use the sales centre for its own site.

I wonder if they'll be going traditional pastiche with this one, or modernist-ish.

According to the city planner I spoke with, it's going to be two modern buildings with interesting balconies.

Back