Toronto Upper East Village | 75.15m | 21s | Camrost-Felcorp | Arcadis

pxl_20220228_175312779-jpg.383479

by @Kek123

On the way to looking like this?

25386-92007.jpeg

Last edited:
does anybody have information on east building of this 2 building project. . will the units be rentals or will they be selling the units?

Last edited:
does anybody have information on east building of this 2 building project. . will the units be rentals or will they be selling the units?
I don't see any indication of an intention to make the east building a rental, including in the architectural plans; there's no rental office. Have they not sold the east tower yet? They're already marketing the third phase south tower, called The Frederick (for which we have its own thread).

I don't see any indication of an intention to make the east building a rental, including in the architectural plans; there's no rental office. Have they not sold the east tower yet? They're already marketing the third phase south tower, called The Frederick (for which we have its own thread).

the only tower that they have sold units in, is the west tower ( of the two buildings facing eglinton ave ) . they are currently selling the frederick which is located south of the west tower. the east tower is being built at the same time as the west, yet units have not been sold in that building. i was told they would be rentals, but am looking for some clarification, or further information if anybody has any. i looked for architectural plans online, and on the city website, but i was unable to find any. how would i be able to view those? thanks in advance

the only tower that they have sold units in, is the west tower ( of the two buildings facing eglinton ave ) . they are currently selling the frederick which is located south of the west tower. the east tower is being built at the same time as the west, yet units have not been sold in that building. i was told they would be rentals, but am looking for some clarification, or further information if anybody has any. i looked for architectural plans online, and on the city website, but i was unable to find any. how would i be able to view those? thanks in advance

The plans submitted for earlier approvals such as zoning, and for phases 1/2 are no longer online; though some can be found earlier in this thread.

However, there are newer plans submitted for phase 3 under the Site Plan Approval process, those can be accessed here:

Took me a bit of digging......but I found you confirmation of your rental units.

In this posting from RenX:

From the above:
1647299660905.png

The plans submitted for earlier approvals such as zoning, and for phases 1/2 are no longer online; though some can be found earlier in this thread.

However, there are newer plans submitted for phase 3 under the Site Plan Approval process, those can be accessed here:

Took me a bit of digging......but I found you confirmation of your rental units.

In this posting from RenX:

From the above:
View attachment 385418
wow.! that was quick. i have been looking for something online for days. i had spoken to a realtor that informed me that a builder can still decide to sell the units and no longer use them as rentals? do you have any knowledge of that ever happening? Thank you so much for your quick responses!

Correct, the developer revised earlier submissions to the city to exclude Tower C for a future phase 2. You can see it on the architectural drawings, which show Tower C as phase 2.
by chance would you have kept a copy of the architectural plans for buildings a and b? (not the frederick ) . unable to find the plans online any longer and i noticed you had quite a few posts with regards to this project. thanks

wow.! that was quick. i have been looking for something online for days.

I'm told by google-fu is pretty good. LOL

i had spoken to a realtor that informed me that a builder can still decide to sell the units and no longer use them as rentals?
do you have any knowledge of that ever happening?

I'm sure I've see a few switches in both directions through the years; but I can't recall the specifics at this point, others here likely have more memory of such things. Hopefully someone can offer some input there.

Thank you so much for your quick responses!

You're quite welcome.

Last edited:

I was told by sales office, back in the day, that the east building is a dedicated luxury rental.

it is suppose to be similar to 101st Clair luxury rentals. It’s run by the developer, Camrost felcorp.

God, I hope retail here will be decent. and not the standard Starbucks/bank/Firkin/drycleaner setup. Does anyone have any insight/news on the commercial units?

Back