Transit City Condos: 4&5 (SmartREIT/CentreCourt) -Real Estate-

Hello everyone,
Anyone knows the contact details for the Sales Centre? Or the Listing Agents representing the builder?

Appreciate the help!

Just received a letter from the builder saying the Final Tentative Occupancy Date is pushed to September of 2023………. an additional 6 months from the new date of February 2023 provided in a letter 2 months ago. I’m new to all of this, so wondering if anyone can shed some light on the situation…

Thanks!

Just received a letter from the builder saying the Final Tentative Occupancy Date is pushed to September of 2023………. an additional 6 months from the new date of February 2023 provided in a letter 2 months ago. I’m new to all of this, so wondering if anyone can shed some light on the situation…

Thanks!
Are you TC4 or 5? Mine in TC4 also got pushed to June. It seems like the rental building will be finished first.

Are you TC4 or 5? Mine in TC4 also got pushed to June. It seems like the rental building will be finished first.
I’m in TC5… I was expecting delays but 10 months seems excessive, considering the first tentative occupancy date was set for Dec of this year lol… thanks for the replies.

Back