Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

I just notice your in Texas. Your originally from Toronto?
No, I was born and raised in Texas. I still live in Texas. I love to see projects in major cities worldwide, and one of the cities that I've been keeping an eye on is Toronto. I inspire to be a Architectural Engineer whenever I get these online classes completed and go to College.

No, I was born and raised in Texas. I still live in Texas. I love to see projects in major cities worldwide, and one of the cities that I've been keeping an eye on is Toronto. I inspire to be a Architectural Engineer whenever I get these online classes completed and go to College.

Oh that's so cool. Welcome to the board. I was wondering how someone from Texas wound up on a Toronto Urban message board. Good luck with your classes!

P.S, I'm big fan of University of Texas. Love the Long Horns. Became a fan because of the women's volleyball team, then started watching videos on the University and fell in love with it.

Oh that's so cool. Welcome to the board. I was wondering how someone from Texas wound up on a Toronto Urban message board. Good luck with your classes!

P.S, I'm big fan of University of Texas. Love the Long Horns. Became a fan because of the women's volleyball team, then started watching videos on the University and fell in love with it.
Although I'm not a Longhorns fan, my brother and his family are huge Fans. Because of that, I have a soft spot for the Longhorns. Also, thanks for the warm welcome. This community is pretty cool and quite funny, as well. Thanks for the kind words!

Back