Mississauga Parkside Village: Avia 1 & 2 | ?m | 50s | Amacon | Turner Fleischer

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png
7.png

It won't be soon. They were forming level 17 when I was photographing it yesterday. I'll post some photos at some point this week.

Does February 2024 sound about right? Or even later than that?
And thank you!
It will take longer than making a baby ;)
My guess, and it's just a guess, is 18 months. There is still a lot of construction to do.

I thought on average after the podium is finished then it’s normally a floor per week.
I suppose if you want the concrete iron bar hotel look it would be faster but for those that want the creature comforts like drywall and stuff, it will take longer.

Mcity topped off last July and still isn't fully completed and ready for top floor occupancy.

I was thinking fully complete and occupied but perhaps you were thinking structural completion.

I suppose if you want the concrete iron bar hotel look it would be faster but for those that want the creature comforts like drywall and stuff, it will take longer.

Mcity topped off last July and still isn't fully completed and ready for top floor occupancy.

I was thinking fully complete and occupied but perhaps you were thinking structural completion.
Personally I am a big fan of exposed concrete. I have no idea why people spend so much time to put up drywall just to go and cover it up with concrete wallpaper.

Back