Toronto Nobu Residences Toronto | 156.66m | 45s | Madison Group | Teeple Architects

i don't know from where you can enjoy looking at the podium? i know lane-ways that are wider than the streets around it, lol
you've got a point there just look up at the podium ! But nevertheless those laneways will look nice when the Cobble stone look are installed.

Midday-ish...

Nobu1.jpg

Nobu2.jpg

Nobu3.jpg

Nobu4.jpg

Dear Santa: I would appreciate anything you can do to ensure Nobu is finished with great materials and bronze colours as promised.

Obviously the food should be good but I don't want Mr. DeNiro to be disappointed with the build or the film industry here will lose an important "influencer", because he likes us.

That's nice and all, but the television and film industry will do just fine, with or without Mr. DeNiro's blessing.

All that whining and excuses the apologists make over at The One about having a tight space and small staging......lol....no whining or excuses necessary here.....they just professionally are getting on with the job and this is much tighter with an even smaller staging area. Really looking forward to this one...great design.

Back