Toronto Nobu Residences Toronto | 156.66m | 45s | Madison Group | Teeple Architects

Pics taken Mar 26, 2019

I'll see if I can grab some pics tonight after work, but in the last two weeks there has been a lot of progress I've noticed:
- Concrete poured around the footings for the steel supports on the east and west sides of the heritage structure
- The center steel supports have had caps welded on them similar to the east and west side. They've also dug a trench slightly north which has other footings - it has also been filled with concrete
- I believe shoring has wrapped up on the south side of the site, if not, it's ~90% done
- Excavation has begun on the west side of the site

I'd expect the final steel supports to arrive soon and final demolition to follow shortly thereafter!

Are they pouring that western slab to act as a staging area for excavation similar to what we're seeing at The One and 57 Spadina? I believe that side is still to be excavated down 5/6 levels

Are they pouring that western slab to act as a staging area for excavation similar to what we're seeing at The One and 57 Spadina? I believe that side is still to be excavated down 5/6 levels
I've been trying to figure that out as well. It can't be temporary because they have roughed in some mechanical into the slab. A set of drawings would sure be great.

Back