Toronto Nobu Residences Toronto | 156.66m | 45s | Madison Group | Teeple Architects

IMG_5128.png

It would be super wishful thinking if the city timed this water main replacement with the redesign/beautification of Mercer Street.

Guessing the reality is they’ll tear it all up, replace the water mains, pave it haphazardly, so they can eventually tear it all up again. Hope I’m wrong

No, the hotel entrance is on the northwest corner (off the driveway) in front of the residential entrance of the west tower.

I’m still shocked at how they badly they butchered the tops of the towers. It looks like they simply gave up and slapped on whatever they can get. And this is the most visible and prominent part of the building (not to mention the penthouse and hotel levels) from afar.
I’m so happy and fortunate that I sold my unit here three years ago.

Can I ask how you did on the sale? Im hearing (yes, from a real estate agent) that the current assignments are selling at a little under break even (after real estate fees and closing fees).

Can I ask how you did on the sale? Im hearing (yes, from a real estate agent) that the current assignments are selling at a little under break even (after real estate fees and closing fees).

These types of questions belong on the real estate thread for this project found here..

Back