Niagara Falls Niagara 77 Condos | 248.85m | 77s | Fugiel International Group | Chamberlain

by the time there is demand and the years it takes to get it built, these buildings would already be dated and obsolete, just like the rest of the area!
The way they are cramming the people together with dense development in the Toronto region. Alot of them are moving out side of there in other parts of the Golden horseshoe. For cheaper condo and single family home living like in the Niagara region etc. Which going to escalate even more in the near future. With population explosion in the golden horseshoe area happening nowadays!

We're not talking about G+C designed throw-ups in the related region (which there are really none), here. We're talking about pie-in-the-sky luxury towers in spitting distance from The Falls...which would offer no escape from cramming Toronto for those with modest budgets.

The way they are cramming the people together with dense development in the Toronto region. Alot of them are moving out side of there in other parts of the Golden horseshoe. For cheaper condo and single family home living like in the Niagara region etc. Which going to escalate even more in the near future. With population explosion in the golden horseshoe area happening nowadays!

Riverwalk, a 5 floor 50 unit condo in Niagara Falls (Chippawa), is advertising as finishing construction in late 2024 (originally 2023). AFAIK, they started excavation in 2021 so that's a comfortable timeline for a building that size.

Anyone know how sales went? This size of building should be selling fairly quickly if there's any hope in selling out one 13x that size.

This will be Niagara's version of ICE condos. An Airbnb hell hole.

Riverwalk, a 5 floor 50 unit condo in Niagara Falls (Chippawa), is advertising as finishing construction in late 2024 (originally 2023). AFAIK, they started excavation in 2021 so that's a comfortable timeline for a building that size.

Anyone know how sales went? This size of building should be selling fairly quickly if there's any hope in selling out one 13x that size.
You should check out the stretch of townhomes, low and midrise condos. Starting to be developed on Mcleod Road from Kalar Road to Marineland Boulevard near Chippewa! I've never seen development go crazy like this in my time clearing up bush land etc for it lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: rbt
I guess it'll be a literal ghost hotel?
They won't build unless there a certain percentage of units sold if there is. The goal is to secure an approval hieght for future of these parcels on lands for now. But one day there's a good chance it will become a reality because of the view of the falls!

They won't build unless there a certain percentage of units sold if there is. The goal is to secure an approval hieght for future of these parcels on lands for now. But one day there's a good chance it will become a reality because of the view of the falls!
I mean:
Would you pay $1600/ft + to live in Niagara Falls?

Someone should add "Niagara Fools" for these proposals to the destination header instead...

Here's what happened since June 15th, 2022 (the latest upload):
- 77 Niagara was a 77 story hotel was a proposal few months ago, then few weeks ago. The building was approved with some conditions.

- On May 1st 2022, 105theriver.com made the announcement that Stanley District will resume construction within few months.

- Another news of Stanley District is there are new renderings after planning addition floors of small aparments (14 & 16)

- On the Lettro Development however, the addition floors were 60, 45, and 39 the concuil were okay with it, few months later. The images and signs were showed up on the site, but it didn't changed ever since.

- Lot 175 Protage Road is the freshly new addition of high rise buildings. The floors were 25 and 35 and still will have noticeable impact on the Canadian Niagara Falls Skyline with flowing organic-looking base draped in greenery.

Here's what happened since June 15th, 2022 (the latest upload):
- 77 Niagara was a 77 story hotel was a proposal few months ago, then few weeks ago. The building was approved with some conditions.

- On May 1st 2022, 105theriver.com made the announcement that Stanley District will resume construction within few months.

- Another news of Stanley District is there are new renderings after planning addition floors of small aparments (14 & 16)

- On the Lettro Development however, the addition floors were 60, 45, and 39 the concuil were okay with it, few months later. The images and signs were showed up on the site, but it didn't changed ever since.

- Lot 175 Protage Road is the freshly new addition of high rise buildings. The floors were 25 and 35 and still will have noticeable impact on the Canadian Niagara Falls Skyline with flowing organic-looking base draped in greenery.
I was wondering to whom are you trying to get this message to? I've seen some of these proposals on council and understand the way this city operates. But to the Torontonians this is a joke anyways because of the pie in the sky promises lol! They want to see results or forget it attitude lol!

Screenshot_20230421_130650_Google.jpg
I've just learned today that in Niagara Falls Review, this building will cost over 750 million$ to be built. It's published 5 days ago.

I was wondering to whom are you trying to get this message to? I've seen some of these proposals on council and understand the way this city operates. But to the Torontonians this is a joke anyways because of the pie in the sky promises lol! They want to see results or forget it attitude lol!
So timestamp it now. When will we "see results" on any of these besides Stanley District?

Reactions: JBR

Back