Mississauga M6 at M City | ?m | 57s | Rogers Real Estate | Hariri Pontarini

The legacy of BMW /M Performance inspired buildings continues...this one almost feels like a monument to the now discontinued M6.
Aww gee... you sent me to my photo album (hard cover ;-).

Had four 3 Series Bimmers (last one was 10 years ago - a 335i turbo rocket), but never moved up to my dream car the M3. Ran out of money (big suprise).

At least I have the photos. 🙃

According to this article, Urban Capital is hoping to launch M6 next year. M6 will be a 57 storey with approximately 900 units, designed by Hariri Pontarini.
Couple of interesting takeaways from that article.

1.) that initial occupancy for M1 expected by the end of this year

2.) “There’s a bit of a transit story as well with the new transit system that’s going in around the area, so we’ll be connecting into that,” John Anderton, vice-president and treasurer of the Rogers Private Companies, told RENX.
“We’ll be pretty close to one of the main stops." would indicate that maybe we are getting the LRT loop around Square One after all?

Aww gee... you sent me to my photo album (hard cover ;-).

Had four 3 Series Bimmers (last one was 10 years ago - a 335i turbo rocket), but never moved up to my dream car the M3. Ran out of money (big suprise).

At least I have the photos. 🙃
The E90's design aged unbelievably well.

Registration for M6 has started: https://www.mcitycondos.com/register.php
m6.jpg

Nice! Very reminiscent of the Prestige at Pinnacle One Yonge, but curvier. On theme with the BMW branding, it's almost as if Prestige is the 650i to this version as the M6 😅

Came across an architectural set for M7 and M8 that was posted online as part of someone's portfolio. The set included M6 for context.

M6 will be located on the southwest corner of Burnhamthorpe Road and the Redmond Road extension, across the street from M4 and next to Grand Park 1.
I scaled the elevations in AutoCAD, and got a height of 190m (+/-) to the top of the crown.

Top left of the image:
1.png

M6 is the one that is greyed out:
0.png

6.jpg

In the middle:
S.jpg

E.jpg

W.jpg

Site:
2.jpg

Last edited: