Mississauga Limelight Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Daniels | Kirkor

It is nice indeed to see diversity in MCC's architecture.

The podium on this thing is turning out to be a disaster, sadly... and using white was a bad idea from the get-go. It almost always looks cheap and becomes dirty very quickly.

I'm pretty sure those white parts are just like a temporary covering for the podium. Its like the glass at the top of the Absolute Towers, which they said they were gonna remove soon... I think

Feb 25
The building will be top off this week with the final pour of concrete.
6786185926_5158377a00_b.jpg

6932302885_1c0184fe48_b.jpg

6932303543_3947b12fa5_b.jpg

6932364003_9abaeb82e0_b.jpg

6786247858_4960b070f2_b.jpg

I've never understood the thought behind adding these small condo's near these towering giants..

Who wants to say "I live in the Limelight" but end up living in it's shadow? The nice part about low level condos (like the Daniels FirstHome) is that you live in a sun filled neighborhood.

To me it seems like you will live in a two storey condo and have 20-30 storey buildings all around you.

I don't get it?

I've never understood the thought behind adding these small condo's near these towering giants..

Who wants to say "I live in the Limelight" but end up living in it's shadow? The nice part about low level condos (like the Daniels FirstHome) is that you live in a sun filled neighborhood.

To me it seems like you will live in a two storey condo and have 20-30 storey buildings all around you.

I don't get it?

Not everyone likes condo life, and these townhomes provide more options for families than condos. Some people enjoy the urban lifestyle but need space and these homes give people that option.

From the looks of things ... I gather the 'random sticks' theme around the mechanical penthouse has been scrapped? disappointing ...

home_render2.jpg

Thanks for the pics Jasonzed

Back