Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

The perpetual tower of temporary platforms...

Though Mr. Libeskind is not of the Catholic persuasion; you've convinced me his offspring is!

You've christened the building to reflect its state of unending purgatory! How apt!

From the Blue Jays broadcast on Sportsnet:

Screen Shot 2023-05-17 at 8.30.14 PM.png

Clarification: This is actually from 2013 with the L Tower being under construction at the time (CIBC Square, 160 Front West, and many other buildings did not exist at the time of the original video); Sportsnet simply recycled a decade-old video of the Toronto skyline in the sunset to obscure the fact that the video is outdated

Last edited:
Sportsnet simply recycled a decade-old video of the Toronto skyline in the sunset to obscure the fact that the video is outdated
Off topically: They must not think highly of their audience's intelligence by trying to...er, "deepfake" their sunset shots like that...

Off topically: They must not think highly of their audience's intelligence by trying to...er, "deepfake" their sunset shots like that...
We're not dealing with the same audience as UT. With skyline imagery, the process for Toronto establishing shots is likely:
  1. CN Tower ✔️
Great, now let's get go for lunch!

We're not dealing with the same audience as UT. With skyline imagery, the process for Toronto establishing shots is likely:
  1. CN Tower ✔️
Great, now let's get go for lunch!
I was not indicating we where.

Probably more of Meridian Hall post than Ltower but..
I have not seen the BMU working yet but they are installing a new Parklio RETRACTABLE DRIVEWAY CHAIN / AUTOMATIC CHAIN BARRIER
to protect the Meridian Hall back of the house parking.. It will be interesting to see how well that works. (Durability, ice in the well, damage to poles/chain and damage to other cars/bikes/pedestrians due to visibility. I give it less than a year before it’s gone. Nice concept thou.

Product video of operation .

IMG_0014.jpeg

IMG_0013.jpeg

Back