Toronto JAC Condos | 108.5m | 34s | Graywood | Turner Fleischer

The wall on the right in the first image is the *south* wall...

Corrected, thanks. Wasn't looking at the image, was thinking I always shoot that site from Jarvis, so right/north.

PS, what do you think of the quality of the form work?

Yesterday
8BDBB2D1-E729-4CCC-B7E9-7F4B9D52C576.jpeg

Great update! I think that this is going to have a huge impact on the Allen Gardens ‘hood. A boatload of new residents plus retail on Jarvis animating the park. Also, Carlton between Sherbourne and Parliament is really picking up with new restos and bars. I’m sure whoever owns the corner lot at Sherbourne and Gerrard has taken notice. Will try to get a pic of Jarvis elevation if in the area. Lol

Great update! I think that this is going to have a huge impact on the Allen Gardens ‘hood. A boatload of new residents plus retail on Jarvis animating the park. Also, Carlton between Sherbourne and Parliament is really picking up with new restos and bars. I’m sure whoever owns the corner lot at Sherbourne and Gerrard has taken notice. Will try to get a pic of Jarvis elevation if in the area. Lol
Hello, when will jac condos be completed and handed over to purchasers. Is it delayed or in time as shows on online search as jan 2024. From, the pictures, it looks like end 2024 , but no idea. Appreciate, any help on this.

How is the old building going to be incorporated in the design? Right now is a standalone structure not connected to the condos.

Back