Hamilton Gibson School Lofts | ?m | 4s | Stinson

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score

Welcome to Gibson Loft Rentals

Unlike any other rental building! Gibson Lofts is a century-old, historically designated school on Barton Street East, which is quickly becoming Hamilton’s equivalent to Toronto’s Queen West. Features include ceilings up to 17 feet tall, solid maple floors, soaring windows, exposed brick walls, serious ceiling fans, and fibre optic wireless service and spectacular centre hallways you could drive a school bus down. Another reason Gibson is no normal rental building is that all the lofts in Gibson School are owned by Stinson Properties, with an onsite office to ensure an ongoing high quality of maintenance and service.

Occupancy: mid 2022, from $1,595 to $2,995 monthly.

From their website:

gibson.jpg
gibson2.png
gibson3.jpg

From Google street view:

gibson4.JPG
gibson5.JPG

i live a couple blocks next to this thing. i can't wait for it to be done. also, i can't wait for barton to be like "Queen West" lol. it's got a LONG ways to go before you could even compare the two.

This is the best thing that could happen. I am ever grateful people like Stinson had the vision to buy this and start projects like it when there was no interest in Hamilton, but there was never a chance that this would get done properly. The hard work is in some ways over, and someone more qualified can wrap it up.

Back