Toronto Crosstown Community: Generations (Block 5A) | 92m | 27s | Aspen Ridge | a—A

Based on this drone photo from the Crosstown Place thread by @sballan, digging is well underway for the block 5A (Generations) building. The western part seems to have already reached the bottom (2 levels of underground parking as per the shoring permit)
Drone Photo of the Site

View attachment 484052
DJI_0067.JPG

Any update on this one? Has been quite a while!
It has reached the ground floor, but because of the difficulty in taking pictures of it (As it's surrounded by construction equipment and crew quarters), I haven't been able to take any. However, once it's past the ground floor it should be easier to take pictures of and you'll see more frequent updates.

It has reached the ground floor, but because of the difficulty in taking pictures of it (As it's surrounded by construction equipment and crew quarters), I haven't been able to take any. However, once it's past the ground floor it should be easier to take pictures of and you'll see more frequent updates.
I don't think it is past the ground floor year? Again difficult to see but still looks deep probably on P2 ish.

Back