Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | Kohn Pedersen Fox

February 17;2023 Concord Sky’s North side crane almost completed
1676672259562.jpeg

Last edited:
February 23; 2023. After observing 4 meters extra excavation at Concord Sky, My Prediction Concord Sky planning to go over 100 floors, probably 102 floor.. I know how could I say this, well time will tell.View attachment 458249
You are looking at the 2.6m deep raft slab excavation (as well as the Footings below some of the other walls) that is below the Main Elevator Core that will service above ground floor up the the Mechanical floors.
These footings (engineers went with local footings under the walls/columns vs the full building being a Raft or Mat slab) will "disappear" below the Level B05 Slab on Grade once it gets poured.
Current set of drawings still has the building at 299m above grade.

Last edited:
You are looking at the 2.6m deep raft slab excavation (as well as the Footings below some of the other walls) that is below the Main Elevator Core that will service above ground floor up the the Mechanical floors.
These footings will disappear below the Level B05 Slab on Grade once it gets poured.
Current set of drawings still has the building at 299m above grade.
Excavation still continues and going much deeper than last bottom tieback. Let’s wait and see if it make sense what I am writing.

Back