Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | a—A

Yeah..it's 1m and 1 cm before that supertall magic number. But that doesn't stop a UT'er from purchasing a unit here, then sneaking up on to the roof of this thing and sticking a 2 metre pole on it when security isn't watching. Then Bob is your uncle... 😼

I cannot wait to see that the new crane is going to establish.....i assume that there could be two cranes because i think that the tower is too big. Am I correct?

Yeah..it's 1m and 1 cm before that supertall magic number. But that doesn't stop a UT'er from purchasing a unit here, then sneaking up on to the roof of this thing and sticking a 2 metre pole on it when security isn't watching. Then Bob is your uncle... 😼
don’t let the SSP folks start telling you why that wouldn’t count… unless it’s an architectural spire ;)

don’t let the SSP folks start telling you why that wouldn’t count… unless it’s an architectural spire ;)
Good point. So what you'll need to do before establishing that pole is write "architectural spire" twice on opposing sides of it in waterproof felt marker. One in English and the other in French. Then Betty will also be your aunt! <3

Taken yesterday. (February 8, 2023).
IMG_1292.jpg

After seeing still digging deeper hole, It looks like either Concord Sky getting high ( being next to Cannabis joint for so long, as seen here ) or Concord Sky planning to go higher over 100 floors. Rumour or true time will tell.
1676490045679.jpeg

After seeing still digging deeper hole, It looks like either Concord Sky getting high ( being next to Cannabis joint for so long, as seen here ) or Concord Sky planning to go higher over 100 floors. Rumour or true time will tell.View attachment 456554

I drove by there today and there was lots of activity. Yonge Street is going to be a mess for the foreseeable future with the new subway station being put in at Queen for the Ontario line, this, and it they ever finish work at College.

Back