Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
When most of the lights inside the building are off the lighting feature looks great. I still wish there were different colours here. I would've thought there was that capability and if there isn't it would be a big missed opportunity. Let's see some blue in support of the blue jays. Or red because that's the colour of CIBC. How bout blue and yellow for ukraine? Orange for Halloween. Christmas colours and so on. Not saying all of these would necessarily look good but it definitely feels like a missed opportunity.

Last edited:
When most of the lights inside the building are off the lighting feature looks great. I still wish there were different colours here. I would've thought there was that capability and if there isn't it would be a big missed opportunity. Let's see some blue in support of the blue jays. Or red because that's the colour of CIBC. How bout blue and yellow for ukraine? Orange for Halloween. Christmas colours and so on. Not saying all of these would necessarily look good but it definitely feels like a missed opportunity.
Should just coordinate all our big towers and have something like this

Ah, HongKong! I got a room at the Y in Kowloon just so I could see it from the comfort of my room. Probably the most expensive Y hotel room in the world :)

We don’t have a city across from downtown to view the waterfront skyline though, only the islands.

Don't remind me lol! I miss Hong Kong so much. Maybe it's unfair to compare every other city to Hong Kong when it comes to lights, but HK does it right. Nighttime is a sight to behold and I never got tired of it.

Just a meager 2 pic package, as a good perch was hard to find late on Sunday October 2nd, 2022:

DSC09849.JPG

DSC09848.JPG

Back