Toronto 980 Lansdowne Avenue | 101.14m | 36s | Neudorfer | Gabriel Bodor

New docs posted March 20: http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...1373964&isCofASearch=false&isTlabSearch=false

Why is this area getting built like a post soviet non-democracy suffering from multiple economic crises every year?

I don't think there's any chance for vibrancy around Lansdowne and Dupont. Impossible recover from a built form of this quality and this scale.

Absolutely one of the worst, ugliest development proposals I've ever seen. It blows my mind that any "architect" could think it acceptable to produce and promote such hostile, tawdry schlock. Name, shame, and drag all of the vandals responsible for this monstrosity.

this would look fine if they stick with the black and not go with the grey like they did with fuse 1 and 2. Seems unusually large project for rentals. Any idea when this will be approved and construction to start?

900 and 980 Lansdowne Avenue, 30 Powerhouse Street and PIN 213250433 - Official Plan and Zoning By-law Amendment Application and Removal of the Holding (H) Symbol from the Zoning By-law - Final Report

This item will be considered by Toronto and East York Community Council on March 12, 2020. It will be considered by City Council on April 1, 2020, subject to the actions of the Toronto and East York Community Council.

Back