Richmond Hill 8888 Yonge Condominiums | ?m | 15s | Metroview | Northgrave

thumbnail_IMG_1236.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1221.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1242.jpg

I don't think 8888 Yonge is out of the ground yet, so all building pictures on this thread are of Westwood Garden next door.
Yes, but there are photos of neighbouring buildings throughout the threads. We don't require contributors to crop the context out of their photos.

I live about 30 minutes away by foot. I could take a long walk if I were so inclined, but you'll have to be satisfied with iphone 12-quality pics.
…so essentially perfect for our purposes. (There's no reason to ever apologize for taking photos with any camera, especially such a good other, other than if maybe you an old potato camera from art college days, and then we can all share a laugh.) It's all good!

…so essentially perfect for our purposes. (There's no reason to ever apologize for taking photos with any camera, especially such a good other, other than if maybe you an old potato camera from art college days, and then we can all share a laugh.) It's all good!

Thank you. I'll probably go sometime weather permitting, but to be honest the walk's getting a bit boring (but that'll probably change in a decade or two). What I usually do then is take the Viva to Finch, then walk south from there.

Back