Toronto 859 The Queensway | 42.84m | 11s | First Avenue | Teeple Architects

Jan 15
1674137426025.jpeg

1674137454401.jpeg

Hi all - Im new to this website/forum overall as I was trying to do more research and really just digging to find more updates; appreciate all the content / interaction here so far; question though:

1) Do you guys own units in this project? If so - would love to hear from people that are going to be living there - I love the Queensway area and I just feel its growth is just really starting. Great bridge into Downtown and central to everything (either going west to Sauga or North up Vaughan)
2) To those with construction experience how is it looking? Is it on track?

Hi all - Im new to this website/forum overall as I was trying to do more research and really just digging to find more updates; appreciate all the content / interaction here so far; question though:

1) Do you guys own units in this project? If so - would love to hear from people that are going to be living there - I love the Queensway area and I just feel its growth is just really starting. Great bridge into Downtown and central to everything (either going west to Sauga or North up Vaughan)
2) To those with construction experience how is it looking? Is it on track?
Hi @KMercado and welcome to UrbanToronto!

You'll find another thread for this project, linked as "Real Estate Forum" in the box at the top of the page. That thread is for insiders — owners and occupants at 859 The Queensway, whereas this thread is for the rest of us, outsiders looking at the building from the street typically. In this case, your question 1) is definitely for the Real Estate thread, while I'm not sure if anyone other than the developer can answer 2). With the building's structure complete now, no one other than the developer or one of their contractors can tell you how the finishes are coming along.

Back