Toronto 452 Bathurst | 25.05m | 6s | Starbank | BDP Quadrangle

The top and bottom images have different facade treatments on what seems to be the same elevation.

Am I misreading that? I don't see how, but only one can be right.

Both were included in the architectural plans -- and both were in the previous architectural plans for that matter. Until marketing assets are released or another resubmission where they don't re-use the same renderings, we won't know which one is correct.

I was on the Bathurst streetcar recently and was wondering about this lot. Great location for units but a little surprised that they didn’t reduce parking further.

I wonder what the owners of the Sneeky D’s building are plotting?! Lol

I wonder what the owners of the Sneeky D’s building are plotting?! Lol

Why would you wonder, when UT has a map full of pins w/links to threads on such things?

Why would you wonder, when UT has a map full of pins w/links to threads on such things?

You are correct but I was thinking that they may have had a little rethink about the intensity of what is feasible now (parking, units, tenure, range of uses.) Also this stretch of College is really trending up-market.

You are correct but I was thinking that they may have had a little rethink about the intensity of what is feasible now (parking, units, tenure, range of uses.) Also this stretch of College is really trending up-market.

This precedent would not be of any interest, the Sneaky proposal is already more than twice the height.

The proposal, as configured would support a tower, and you're not going any higher in a midrise configuration.

They could, in theory spend the money to re-work their plans to support a tower. But I'm not sure I see the justification.

Moreover, the site is less than 35M deep and there is a laneway preventing further expansion, that's extremely tight for a tower form.

Back