Toronto 450 Evans | 13.01m | 1s | Prologis | Powers Brown

DSC_6451.jpg

Yeah...it looks like they'll be putting up what they're tearing down.

That's coming down quick!
It's actually quite slow. It's been months now and they're still working on it. I work in demo myself and live across the street from that site. With the equipment they have on site the entire place could have been taken down in a month. It's been frustrating watching them knowing that i could do it much faster than the operators they have lol. As for those speculating what is going there, it's two properties, the lot at the corner of Evans/Wickman is going to be a BMW electric car dealership. And the larger lot that was Cascades is going to be a shipping terminal, much to the chagrin of most people who live in the Alderwood area as it means lots more trucks running up and down the already over congested Evans. At least the trucks will force some of the morons who do 100km/h up Evans to to slow down. It's a 50km zone, yet people come off the QEW and seem to think they're still on the highway.

New renderings are updated in the database. The only change is the overall height went from 13.43m to 14.04m and total parking was reduced 162 parking to 146 parking.

The renderings are taken from the architectural plan via Site Plan Approval:

PLN - Architectural Plans - MAY 17  2022-1.jpg

The 450 Evans location is going to be an Amazon distribution center. I'm not sure what Prologis is i guess they bought the land and flipped it to Amazon? or control the property, but having spoken to the workers on the site they've all said Amazon are going there.

Back