Toronto Camden House | 58.15m | 17s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

watermelon

Member Bio
Reaction score
The buildings beside [the Ace Hotel] were being torn down today. Anyone know what’s coming in?

AC51DF81-8D2B-43C7-B105-8FCB296A80C0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The buildings beside [the Ace Hotel] were being torn down today. Anyone know what’s coming in?

View attachment 344672

The only permits I can pull are pretty old (for Toronto standard of work speed), they are for the building right next to ACE and beside that.

Also I could swear we've seen renders of plans here but I can't find them anywhere.

1630192348255.png

1630192589724.png

1630192609516.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Given that BJL's involvement in the hotel development proposed for the corner of Adelaide and Morrison Streets is tied up in the courts, maybe they're shifting the whole thing to one these parcels?

You think they'll build a condo tower simular to the one that just was finished beside this parcel of land? It would be nice love the looks of it.

This site is pretty much surrounded by good looking buildings in all directions. It'll depend on whether Lamb chooses to go with the brick warehouse theme or an updated variation of the modernist lines look from Brant Park, but he generally delivers when it comes to the design aspect of his projects.

Do we have any confirmation this site is owned by lamb? Tridel had construction offices in the building that was previously here.

It is Lamb's. I believe you're mistaken re: Tridel. For which project? Their Well office is in 387-391 Adelaide, along with EllisDon.

Back