Toronto 386 Symington | 78.65m | 23s | Tricon | Graziani + Corazza

An OMB mediation session was held on January 18. A second prehearing is scheduled for April 4, 2018, and a full hearing is scheduled for October 22, 2018.

Here's how this site looks from above:

DSC07177.jpg
DSC07178.jpg

Attachments

• DSC07177.jpg
    DSC07177.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 1,140
  • DSC07178.jpg
    DSC07178.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 1,131
I'd like to see the long barren SW corner of Symington & Dupont finally be developed. Not a large lot but a 4-6 storey infill building there should be reasonable. Also wonder if the Beer Store will go the way of other Beer Stores in the city, and eventually be redeveloped along with the rest of that plaza. Perhaps not for a while, but maybe (hopefully) in 5-10 years.

Last edited:
I'd like to see the long barren SW corner of Symington & Dupont finally be developed. Not a large lot but a 4-6 storey infill building there should be reasonable. Also wonder if the Beer Store will go the way of other Beer Stores in the city, and eventually be redeveloped along with the rest of that plaza. Perhaps not for a while, but maybe (hopefully) in 5-10 years.

What's the story with the south west corner? I recall a plaza being there that was demolished probably ten years ago, and it's been an ugly dirt patch ever since...

What's the story with the south west corner? I recall a plaza being there that was demolished probably ten years ago, and it's been an ugly dirt patch ever since...

From what I've gathered, there used to be gas station at that corner before the plaza. Wonder if the lack of movement is due to requirements of soil remediation that may not have been fully completed (?).

Dupont Chicken BBQ was in there years ago (it was super popular) but it moved across the street before becoming Eduarda's about a decade ago.

Back