Toronto 3471 Lake Shore West | 24.5m | 6s | Petrogold | K. Loffler McAlpine

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Member Bio
Reaction score
Proposed 6 storey apartment building fronting on Lake Shore Blvd W and a 3 storey apartment building fronting on Thirty First Street.

Architect is Keith Loffler McAlpine Architects:

1604439125341.png

1604439155363.png

The renders don't indicate retail.

Considering there's retail there now, and it's a 6,000ft2 floor plate, I would certainly hope to see retail here.

Edit: Checked the application, there is 1,900ft2 of retail slated here.

That still seems light to me.

The design is a bit archaic but overall still adequate. It's the right scale for these outer stretches of major throughfares in the city.

The renders don't indicate retail.

Considering there's retail there now, and it's a 6,000ft2 floor plate, I would certainly hope to see retail here.

Edit: Checked the application, there is 1,900ft2 of retail slated here.

That still seems light to me.
The entire front of the building facing Lake Shore is restaurant space, including one level above and one level below ground. That's more than most. With the amount of space that that you need on ground floors for programming related to the condo, what's been dedicated here to retail is pretty good.

The entire front of the building facing Lake Shore is restaurant space, including one level above and one level below ground. That's more than most. With the amount of space that that you need on ground floors for programming related to the condo, what's been dedicated here to retail is pretty good.

This is so great! Any timeline in terms of starting construction?

Back