Toronto 252 Church | 166.1m | 52s | CentreCourt | Arcadis

B3EB28DF-B7AC-4FD8-BEEB-362D870DE67E.jpeg

I saw that vertical excavator this morning too and was wondering if I've ever seen one of those attachments operating on a Toronto site in the past. I can't think of an instance.

From Astro Excavating's IG:

Screenshot_20221229_191305_Instagram.jpg

Hey all,

Need some expertise. I bought a unit on the 55th floor (or 48th officially) facing East. Will my view be fully covered by the Social condo? Or will I just be high enough to see the sky?

Pemberton Social looks to be 4FT lower or 2M lower than 252. Is that huge white slab at the top of Social part of the building height? or is that additional to the building height?

Thanks in advance.

Hey all,

Need some expertise. I bought a unit on the 55th floor (or 48th officially) facing East. Will my view be fully covered by the Social condo? Or will I just be high enough to see the sky?

Pemberton Social looks to be 4FT lower or 2M lower than 252. Is that huge white slab at the top of Social part of the building height? or is that additional to the building height?

Thanks in advance.
It should look sort of like this (building on the left). It'll block most of your view, but you'll be high enough to see the sky.

IMG_1385.jpg

Photo credit Cranesinthe6ix in the Central Condos thread.

Back