Status​
Applications:
Rezoning​
20 124315 STE 13 OZ​
Mar 10, 2020​
Application Received​

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 8.25.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 8.25.42 AM.png

Also includes 250, 254, 258 and 260 Church Street, so it appears the Pizza Pizza and the surface parking lot will be gone. I've been wondering how long it would take for this to be developed.

Finally some long awaited action on one of the remaining major streetscape voids on Dundas east of Yonge. I remember reading recently that this lot is to be part of the St. Mike's master plan development.

Finally some long awaited action on one of the remaining major streetscape voids on Dundas east of Yonge. I remember reading recently that this lot is to be part of the St. Mike's master plan development.
It's the lot to the west that part of St Mike's Master plan

I thought there was a thread for this site already??

This will make the ESSO site next to go.

Looks a bit like the BIG Vancouver tower but without the twist/cantilever.

I'm trying to work something out, based on the renders (haven't read the supporting documents yet).

The massing model suggests several smaller buildings have been preserved.

But there are variations in colour/classing and exact shape that imply to me they are not being preserved as is.

Restoration? Recreation? Hmmmm

In reading the Heritage Impact Statements.....

It appears to me the only thing being saved is the facade of the Sterling Bank Building (Pizza Pizza).

Anything else will be new and/or recreation of the massing, but no other heritage retention.

So this just leaves the horrid parking lot at Dundas and Bond remaining in the area - wish there was a proposal for that one.

So this just leaves the horrid parking lot at Dundas and Bond remaining in the area - wish there was a proposal for that one.
That part of St Mike's Master plan.

Back