Barrie 151 Lillian Crescent | 7.8m | 2s | Redwood Park Communities | Ted Handy & Associates

Undead

Member Bio
Reaction score
N.B. I'll be posting a bunch of recent development applications in Barrie. Generally, I'll only be including proposals that have had some activity in the last 2-3 years. There are a few more proposals that seem to have stalled years ago, so my posts today aren't exhaustive. But it's clear development is on fire in Barrie--another place flying relatively under the radar like KW and Hamilton. Apologies if any of these proposals have already been posted and please merge the threads.

Application: https://www.barrie.ca/City Hall/Pla...opments/Ward4/Pages/151-Lillian-Crescent.aspx

Type of ApplicationDate ReceivedStatus
Site PlanJune 15, 2018Registered - This development has received all necessary approvals to proceed to building permit, in accordance with the final plans listed below.

A small proposal, but stood out to me because it's supportive housing. Currently a Salvation Army.

"The proposed development is to be located at the westerly rear portion of the site, behind the existing Salvation Army church. The proposed building is a 2-storey, 12-unit apartment building with associated administrative space and parking to be utilized for emergency transitional housing."

Arch plans:

1.JPG

Streetview:

2.JPG

Back