Toronto 10 St Mary | 197.73m | 60s | Mattamy Homes | a—A

This site is now with Mattamy. Briefly mentioned in this article:

“Most of these projects have been moved to the GTA Urban division and will continue to evolve together with many new neighbourhoods in the 416 and 905,” Stewart stated via email.

Growth plans over the next year include projects such as 10 St. Mary at Yonge and Bloor in Toronto, downtown Burlington and 1660 Bloor St. W. at Keele in Toronto, he said.

“We expect to expand our urban portfolio both within the 416 as well as in infill locations throughout the 905 and into the larger GTA and Greater Golden Horseshoe.”

I try to have a relatively literate vocab most of the time, but the only word I have today is...YUCKY!!
...other than to say, a surface parking lot likely would be a better fate here. /sigh

Please, enough, you haven't seen a single plan, don't know if Mattamy has kept the aA plan or not, and G+C are responsible for The Parker which people seem to be actually rather happy with.

In any case we will know soon what what's planned here by Mattamy: application submitted on July 23:

Last edited:
Please, enough, you haven't seen a single plan, don't know if Mattamy has kept the aA plan or not, and G+C are responsible for The Parker which people seem to be actually rather happy with.

In any case we will know soon what what's planned here by Mattamy: application submitted on July 23:

Sorry, I am expecting the worst...while a small side of me still hopes that I'll be proven wrong. However, as you requested, I'll keep those doom and gloom expectations to myself until I see what they're going to put there. My apologies to anyone I offended in the meantime over this. :(

On what basis do you predict that? Just because it's fun to kick an approved project down the road several years, gambling everything the previous owner had gained at LPAT previously?

As per @interchange42 's comment about the recent resubmission from July 23, 2021, Mattamy are going with 50 storeys here:

Application Number:
21 188740 STE 13 SA
Application Type:
Site Plan Approval
Date Submitted:
23/07/2021
Application Received
Description:
Site Plan Approval for a 50-storey mixed-use building having a non-residential gross floor area of 9,081 square metres, and a residential gross floor area of 32,433 square metres. A total of 465 residential dwelling units are proposed.

New docs and design posted. Still by a—A:

stms.JPG
stms2.JPG

Are they still using this design? Too many developers have already copied this design and it doesn't look pleasant.

Back