Theatre District Residence (Plaza) - Real Estate -

Anyone who bought in this project get their ETA on occupancy? I know someone who is trying to assign a unit to me and they said the builder told him verbally 2023 Jan.

Living in that area (construction and all) is unbearable
I’m thinking of moving into the 47th floor in a condo next to this construction site.. is the noise still unbearable even on higher floors(40-50th floor)? Any thoughts/advice?

Anyone hear anything about when occupancy will be for this place? I am hearing that occupancy was delayed to April. Is this likely to delay further?

Anyone here who has done their PDI or gotten their keys yet? How was the apt? Mine is coming up in April.

Anyone here who has done their PDI or gotten their keys yet? How was the apt? Mine is coming up in April.
9th floor here - occupancy for us is set for May 23rd. Did a PDI near the end of February - other than some minor nicks we thought the unit was ready. Weird that they did the PDI for us 3 months before occupancy, but I guess that's just how they do things?

9th floor here - occupancy for us is set for May 23rd. Did a PDI near the end of February - other than some minor nicks we thought the unit was ready. Weird that they did the PDI for us 3 months before occupancy, but I guess that's just how they do things?
Thanks for your reply and this is good to know. I thought the early PDI is odd too as our tentative final occupancy date was set for June and we are on the 23rd floor.

Back