The Frederick Condominiums - Real Estate -

Whether or not it's reasonable may be subjective. But it is 2022 afterall...

Screenshot_20220213-160841_Office.jpg

Whether or not it's reasonable may be subjective. But it is 2022 afterall...

View attachment 379985
Just for context, the 1 Bed "Couples" unit is about $1500 p/sqf after the $30K cash back incentive. At Metro Park in Flemo a 1 bed same sqf was $1300. I would say Fredrick is fairly priced for that area and type of building.

FYI - Here is the hot list which is the units leftover after the vip launch. Surprised there are still 1 beds leftover.

Thank you all for your inputs. #1305 is gone, the others 1 bedrooms left, I think there are on the lower floors with big balconies at higher prices. I think a lot of investors went to Metro Park instead. Personally, I like the Frederick's area is better and LRT is right there. Probably more primary home owners are downsizing in the area and buying because not many 2bedrooms left!

Thank you all for your inputs. #1305 is gone, the others 1 bedrooms left, I think there are on the lower floors with big balconies at higher prices. I think a lot of investors went to Metro Park instead. Personally, I like the Frederick's area is better and LRT is right there. Probably more primary home owners are downsizing in the area and buying because not many 2bedrooms left!

With Metro Park your looking at about $250 p/sqf less and yes Frederick has the LRT right there however Metro Park once built will have the Ontario Line right there. Probably more bang for your buck and higher potential at Metro Park imo if your playing the long term game. In any case both projects are winners and will do well. What doesn't do well in Toronto lol

Back