Teahouse 501 Yonge Street Condo (Lanterra Developments) - Real Estate

They definitely need to work on some typos and grammar issues on that page. Almost seems racist with their east meets west theme.

I wonder if this is an error on their part.

TEAHOUSE Condos at 501 Yonge Street located between Yonge&College Neighbourhood and Yonge&Wellesley Neighbourhood. Both two Neighbourhoods are the most charmless area of the city.

Did they really mean to call the neighbourhood that this condo is going to be located in charmless?

Lanterra should really go after them for using the images from the website.

I dont think Lanterra would really care. Bottom line is selling units. Whatever it takes for an agent to bring in potential buyers (like this website) im sure Lanterra would be ok with.

Lanterra should really go after them for using the images from the website.

well apparently, this agent is "the Official Approved Top Agent of LANTERRA development, I have the exclusive Platinum VIP access to Teahouse Condos, LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED – FIRST TO GET FLOOR PLANS AND PRICE LIST. By the time the project opens to the general public, the price could possibly be up by $15,000 to $30,000 or more. As an investor, you will not want to miss this opportunity. Contact Mark Li at 416-500-5355 to secure a unit before it’s open to the public."

Back