Kitchener Station Park | 184.95m | 50s | VanMar | Kirkor

Station Park on the left, Breithaupt phase 3 on the right. Hopefully a multimodal transit hub in the foreground soon too.

Taken today:

PXL_20211103_182322345.jpg

Slightly different angle from the one in my other post, with the Breithaupt Phase 3 building in front, and Station Park growing up from behind.

Cladding is now rising up the one tower (which is due to be occupied 6 months ahead of the other one). The initial concepts in bronze would've been my pick over the chosen cladding, but it's not the worst anyways, and the public square plan is vastly improved over earlier iterations.

Lots of construction in the area and it's only the start. Taken last night, Station Park in behind:

PXL_20211112_031914819.NIGHT.jpg

Last edited:
Slightly different angle from the one in my other post, with the Breithaupt Phase 3 building in front, and station park looking in behind.

Cladding is now rising up the one tower (which is due to be occupied 6 months ahead of the other one). The initial concepts in bronze would've been my pick over the chosen cladding, but it's not the worst anyways, and the public square plan is vastly improved over earlier iterations.

Lots of construction in the area and it's only the start, taken last night:

View attachment 362463
Wrong thread?

The progress of Station Park construction is coming along well! I approve!

👌

Back