SCOOP Condos (Graywood Developments) - Real Estate -

This project is phase 1 of a 3 phase project. Graywood purchased 492' of frontage.

Anyone know what retail store will be going into Scoop? The listing for lease had been taken off of Realtor a few weeks ago! so it seems like its been leased out!

Anyone know what retail store will be going into Scoop? The listing for lease had been taken off of Realtor a few weeks ago! so it seems like its been leased out!

I heard from a sales for graywood that it may be a small grocery food store.

Last edited:
Retail Space Layout and Space on Mail floor of SCOOP CONDO.

1582909816410.png

1582909845378.png

Size: Unit 1: Unit 2: Unit 3: Total: 1,352 sq. ft. 897 sq. ft. 1,106 sq. ft. 3,355 sq. ft. Sale Price: $2,060,000 $ Net Rent: • Units must be purchased together • Located on the ground floor of the brand new Scoop Condominiums, a six-storey, 72 unit building by Graywood Developments • Approximately 120 ft. of frontage onto St. Clair Avenue West • 13’-7” ceiling heights

I think one of them is the sales centre for the other projects.
I was supposed to have my pre-delivery inspection this week but... yknow. Covid. :/

I think one of them is the sales centre for the other projects.
I was supposed to have my pre-delivery inspection this week but... yknow. Covid. :/

Yes you are correct, one of the retail units is currently a Sales Centre for Phase 2 next door which is Scout condos.

Yes, i also heard from many purchasers that there isn't much activity on site and it is currently on hold, all PDI or Occupancy dates have been delayed until further notice. Tough break as this project is about 90% complete and was in good shape to be completed in the next month.

Have you received any indication when your PDI may be scheduled? There is no reason why you should not be able to do your internal inspection during this time as the site is still operating.

The site is still operating?! I was told only that the building inspection has been cancelled as the city is not performing these (inessential city service) and that the city may do something to fix this issue but no one knows.

Tough break indeed - so close! For those who are moving into any place, and have to figure out moving/storage/leases/selling and renegotiating those due to everything else :/

Yes the site is still operating.

Yes it is a tough time for everyone in the real estate market and those who are in the process of moving/buying/selling.

Hopefully, this project will be able to push forward and get that last building inspection needed for occupancy soon.

Yes the site is still operating.

Yes it is a tough time for everyone in the real estate market and those who are in the process of moving/buying/selling.

Hopefully, this project will be able to push forward and get that last building inspection needed for occupancy soon.
I hope so too, having an uncertain living situation is stressful! :(

I wish I had some ears in the city - to see if building inspections may resume. I don't think they'd resume until May at the earliest, if that. ugh.

Back