News   Mar 28, 2024
 193     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 300     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 669     0 

November 2020 US Election

May I note that as at 9:45am, the next day, almost 14 hours after the polls closed, there is still 2% of the vote outstanding.

That's just bonkers.

Since the totals haven't moved since late last night, I assume they stopped counting and went home.

May I note that as at 9:45am, the next day, almost 14 hours after the polls closed, there is still 2% of the vote outstanding.

That's just bonkers.

Since the totals haven't moved since late last night, I assume they stopped counting and went home.

They did. They decided to go to bed rather than work until 3 am

They did. They decided to go to bed rather than work until 3 am

What comes after 2,211,603?

1609947449288.png

From link.

Tucker Carlson: Thank you so much ma'am. My freeze peach is paramount in a great democracy as ours in the good ol' US of A. Oh, and QAnon is real and COVID-19 is invented by CNN and MSNBC. Trust me. Unlike Colbert, I'm the Real McCoy and I don't trust anyone who's both circumcized at birth and doesn't eat pork.
I was an avid recorder and watcher of Colbert during the Trump years, but now if he mentions Trump, Capitol riot, impeachment or tax returns I hit stop and delete. I’m just done, this is one of my last posts on Trump.

I was an avid recorder and watcher of Colbert during the Trump years, but now if he mentions Trump, Capitol riot, impeachment or tax returns I hit stop and delete. I’m just done, this is one of my last posts on Trump.

He doesn't mention him by name anymore, it is all 'former president' or T****.

Trump is going to fade from the news cycle pretty quickly. There was the second impeachment trial and now news that his tax returns were going to be made available to prosecutors.

But will corporate media really allow that to happen? Trump brought in huge viewing numbers, and thus, profits. Every time he did something stupid, it was wall to wall coverage and outrage. I think the media really got addicted to that.
Not only addicted, but also complicit. Maddow may look outraged, but she’s giving Trump air time to keep her audience.

No, the MSM won’t let Trump vanish. They need the ratings.

Not only addicted, but also complicit. Maddow may look outraged, but she’s giving Trump air time to keep her audience.

No, the MSM won’t let Trump vanish. They need the ratings.

Media only plays what's profitable - so instead of blaming media at large one is better off asking oneself - why are people still watching? Just like why are people watching general garbage on TV in general.

AoD

The good team won. Now I can sleep well at night knowing that the good team is in charge.

Yay good team!

:)

How anyone discerns a difference between "good team" and "bad team"......

....you guys are special. I wish I could pat you on the head.

Back