News   Mar 28, 2024
 38     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 209     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 2.2K     1 

November 2020 US Election

Portland will never stop protesting and rioting. I feel sorry for Biden if he does win. He's never going to get these people under control.

Can you run a presidential campaign from prison?
Portland will never stop protesting and rioting. I feel sorry for Biden if he does win. He's never going to get these people under control.

To be fair Portland was like this even then Obama was the pres.

Asides from the necessity of extracting Trump because he’s a monster I don’t see a blue wave as a desirable outcome.

I see two primary purposes to voting: exercising a check on power, and having a representative diversity of interests contribute to the balance of power dynamic.

Populism seems to have devolved the idea into an identity team building exercise.

Truth as I see it is none of these guys are on your team. They should be viewed as barely tolerable annoyances you simultaneously need to project your interests and at the same time need to protect yourself from.

The Dems badly needed a blue wave to made some of there ideas become reality now Biden will have go more to the centre which will upset the Sqaud.

Well a lot of things are off the table.

Democrats cant go after Trump Criminally as GOP will threaten to block all votes.

The states can, and hopefully will, particularly New York

Yes, there will be cases but will they lead too much... is the question...

I doubt it, likely just be endless games and appeals to the higher courts that are Gop Friendly while people lose interest in the likely hyper-partisan battles coming under the Biden years.

Like you are not gonna see Trump in Jail.

Nothing the Senate can do to block the DOJ or FBI, really. And doubly nothing they can do to stop NY state.

As I said the USA is a powder Keg right now, I highly doubt we gonna see Trump in jail.

In the USA getting charged is the easy part.

To Rioters in Portland: Stop rioting! All that rioting is actually hurting your own cause and causing more people to side with the GOP!

To Rioters in Portland: Stop rioting! All that rioting is actually hurting your own cause and causing more people to side with the GOP!
Riotous mobs rarely if ever think of the big picture. It’s firstly about expressing rage over their circumstances and secondly about getting that 60” LG flatscreen out through the shop window.

de39b01506ecbdde5e7bff87784eef40.jpg

5ed13ab13ad86118b11aa003

These are Trump’s biggest boosters.

And yet, you know something--these *present* Portland riots have turned out quite peripheral to the narrative, relative to the pro-Trump stop-the-vote protestors. And why not, because their concerns have proven redundant as it's turned out that Emperor Trump has no clothes re his claims of fraud and rigging et al, and the courts have laughed off most of his appeals of the counting process. And even GOP-camp sensible minds acknowledge as much...

Back