News   Mar 28, 2024
 169     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 196     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 254     0 

November 2020 US Election

Regardless of what the final outcome is, the Democrats have yet again failed to make a decisive win against Trump in a presidential election. The party really should take a hard look at what they're doing wrong, instead of just pushing Russia-gate and smearing progressives.

I am looking at narrow Biden with razor-thin victories in 2-3 key states.

Oddly I never believed the polls and said Trump was locked to win 230 electoral college votes and that seems to be the case here.

Will be a hallow victory for Biden as he will face a much stronger GOP opposition then Obama did.

Still all the stacks were against Trump and he still overperformed.
Media was full pro biden
Social media was cracking down on him hard.
Economic recession and a Pandemic.

Gop looks like will keep the senate with 51 seats?

Even with a Biden win that's a huge blow to democrats

Crazy thing is that trump is heading to get 6-8 million more votes than last time (Biden as well)

Who are these new trump voters ????????????????????????????????????????

Biden won but a close result will mean

- He will face a divided nation
- Gop Senate and Supreme Court
- He wont be able to push any grand reforms
- He likely gonna get rekt in the midterms.

So pretty much we are headed to Obama post 2012.

Fascinating - it will come down to 3 key states: Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Whoever wins 2 of those 3 will be president. Wisconsin looks like it will go to Biden by a hair, Michigan still has many votes to count, with nearly all of them coming from heavily Democrat-friendly urban areas around Detroit, and Pennsylvania still has more than a million mail-in votes to count (again, many from urban areas), which also bodes well for Democrats.

All in all, it's looking cautiously optimistic for a razor-thin Biden win. His path to victory is slightly more favorable than Trump's, but I do mean slight. Trump being the belligerent bellend that he is however will naturally challenge the results through legal means if he winds up losing. He already held a stunning speech at 2:30 AM last night in which he not only claimed victory prematurely, but also called the results a massive "fraud" and "embarrassment for America"...

EDIT: Biden just pulled ahead in Michigan, and there are still 11% of the polls outstanding in the state, most in the Detroit area. It's looking a bit more positive now.

EDIT: Apparently even Georgia is still in play as many outstanding votes in the heavily urban Atlanta area are yet to be counted. If Trump loses Georgia it's over.

Last edited:
It will depend if the final result is like 300 to 230 or like 271 to 267 for Biden

The latter result will be a huge mess.

I think we're in for a mess regardless given that last night's results weren't definitive. CNN is now showing that both Wisconsin and Michigan have flipped blue though, so I'm still hopeful.

Back